📱 Tech: Develop and Program with Arduino Directly on Android
Now you can develop for Arduino directly from your Android device (tablet, smartphone, mini-PC, etc) with the ArduinoDroid app.
- Open/Edit Arduino sketches (*.pne)
- Included example sketches
- Syntax code highlighting (very good)
- Sketch compilation (root not required)
- Sketch upload (FTDI chip-based boards only such as Duemilanove, Diecimila, and Uno, and the Android device must have mandatory USB host support)
- Works offline (internet connection not required)
- The first time you run the ArduinoDroid program, the SDK (about 30Mb) will be downloaded and extracted, so about 100MB of internal storage is required.
- More information and download available on the developer's page.
Android app available on Google Play